Litigation Finance and Management
Redbreast is a litigation-funding firm in the higher segment of the market. Based in the Netherlands, Redbreast funds and manages litigation and arbitration cases in the Netherlands and abroad on a no-cure-no-pay basis.
Redbreast’s clients are companies (SMEs to listed companies), bankruptcy administrators, financial institutions, individuals (DGAs, investors, inventors) and organizations that defend collective interests of consumers or companies.
Our goal is to enable our clients to achieve the best possible result in legal disputes while limiting the risk that litigation inevitably entails to a minimum. Redbreast offers:
- provides capital required to prosecute disputed claims to conclusion,
- conducts legal and factual due diligence,
- makes available its network to enable selection of the best lawyers and experts for the case,
- assists companies in managing litigation strategically and cost effectively, and
- valuation of disputed claims and professional education (visit: Redbreast Litigation Analysis).
Redbreast’s directors and Investment Committee members are all prominent and experienced lawyers or former lawyers at leading firms, law professors, or former judges. For an overview of our team, click here. With capital provided by a strong group of investors, Redbreast is a partner in the litigation of complex and cost-intensive claims without parallel in the Netherlands.